Good afternoon guys,
Firstly, sorry for the two day delayed post. I have just been so busy I didn’t get round to finishing this post. However, I did get some planning done and I have a few great posts lined up! For now let’s get started on this post though – vegan pulled pork burgers – yum!
What you will need:
- Wholemeal bread rolls
- Your favourite tomato pasta sauce (I like a chilli flavoured one for a bit of a kick)
- Linda McCarthy vegan pulled pork burgers
- Lambs tongue lettuce (or any other salad you prefer, this is just my favourite)
- Vegan butter
- Violife cheese (optional)
- Cook the pulled pork burgers in the oven.
- Whilst waiting for the burgers to cook prepare your bread rolls: Cut the roll in half and spread some vegan butter on both sides before adding the tomato pasta sauce to both sides and finishing by adding the salad on top of each side too.
- Once the burger is cooked put it on the bottom half of your bread roll and top with violife cheese before stacking the top half of the roll on top.
- These burgers are quite thick so I sometimes like to cut them in half and eat two bread rolls with half a burger in each, however you can totally use a whole burger per bread roll if you’d like to too.
- Voila all done – enjoy!
Please let me know what you think of these burgers if you try them. They really are my favourite! I’ll happily eat these over a meat burger any day!!!
Love Carina xo