Hey there beautiful souls,
At the beginning of the year I wrote my new years resolutions post filled with mainly personal aims. However I also have a list of more activity style aims for this year which I felt fit better under the title of Bucket List. So here goes a list of things I want to do this year, from travelling abroad to seeing more art and enjoying more music.
(Also I’m pretty sure this list will keep growing, so I might do posts on my updated Bucket List)
- Go to the Harry Potter Studios
- Visit at least 2 different countries
- Lindisfarne Festival (tickets already booked – yay)
- Vegan Camp Out Festival
- Visit friends – London, Bristol, York, Manchester, Edinburgh
- Get my lip re-pierced
- Get a new tattoo
- Go to at least 4 Royal Northern Sinfonia concerts at the Sage
- See at least 6 art exhibitions
- Read at least 40 books (including audiobooks)
- Have a mini getaway in the Peak District again
Do you have anything specific on your Bucket List for 2018?? I’d love to know!