Good evening beautiful souls,
A couple of weeks ago I was nominated for the Liebster award by the lovely m4gical.com; if you don’t follow her already please go check her out she writes a lovely blog from makeup reviews to her wonderful ‘If we were having coffee’ chat posts – go show her some love!
The rules are:
1. Make a blog post saying you’ve been nominated for the Liebster Award
2. Include the picture in your post
3. Answer the questions I ask below
4. Nominate new upcoming bloggers
5. Set them your own questions
Here’s the questions I have been asked to answer:
- If you had to rename your blog, what would you change it to?
Ok this is really difficult, I really have no idea, I struggled with the name part of my log the most having had previous blogs before I felt like I was running out of ideas aha, so no idea what I’d choose now if I had to rename my blog! Sorry!
- What made you start a blog?
I started my first ever blog when I was about 13 and it was a book review blog hehe. Since then I have had different blogs on and off. I love writing and connecting with people. A blog is the best platform for me to share my passions with others and hopefully inspire and bring joy to other people too!
- If you could choose anywhere to live where would it be?
I want to say somewhere warm, but then I don’t actually do well with the heat aha! But I mean Bali and so many other places look amazing! I would want to live in a place with ocean views and white sandy beaches as well as beautiful mountains for walks through stunning scenery close by. A place with an abundance of fresh fruits and vegetables. A place with like minded people close by…
- What’s your favourite colour and why?
Can I say black?! Ok I don’t have a favourite colour, but so much of my wardrobe is filled with dark colours haha. I’d say the autumnal colour schemes are definitely my favourite!
- Do you like cake and what is your favourite kind?
Who doesn’t like cake?!? But again favourite?! I’m sorry peeps haha, if you’ve been reading my blog for a while now, you know I’m not good with favourites! I have been vegan since January though and haven’t tried too many vegan cakes yet, I’m looking forward to baking and trying more in the future though! Before I went vegan one of my favourite cakes was a chilled strawberry cheesecake my dad would make for his cafe – it was the absolute bomb! ❤
And here are the questions I would like you to answer:
- What made you start a blog?!
- What would your dream vacation include?!
- Do you have a favourite cocktail and if so what is it?!
- Last series you binge watched on Neflix?!
- Do you have a middle name? If so what is it?!
- Favourite ice cream flavour?!
- What was the last song you listened to?!
Thanks again for the nomination from m4gical.com, I enjoyed writing this post and look forward to reading your answers too nominees! ❤